Mobiloil Credit Union 2020
Investing in YOU $20,000 Scholarship Program
Mobiloil Credit Union is awarding eight scholarships for $2500 each to members who are graduating high school and seeking higher education. Not a member? Not a problem! Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, Jasper, Newton, Tyler, Chambers or Liberty counties. Join Mobiloil Credit Union today and be eligible to participate. To be considered, all applicants must complete the scholarship application and upload all required documents using the links provided below. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Deadline for scholarship submission is on or before Friday, March 6, 2020. Only one application per member allowed.
- Be in good standing as a member of Mobiloil Credit Union
- Seeking advanced education at an accredited higher education institution
- Submit Scholarship Application (use the link below)
- Submit a letter of recommendation. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Letter)
- Submit a brief biography or resume outlining your personal goals. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Bio)
- Submit a 300-500 word essay in response to the question below. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Essay)
Life as a college student offers many new financial opportunities. Which of these opportunities will you take advantage of, which will you avoid, and why?
Use the links below to submit your application and upload required documents!
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.