2021 Investing in YOU Scholarship Program
Mobiloil Credit Union is awarding eight scholarships for $2500 each, to members who are graduating high school and seeking higher education. Not a member? Not a problem! Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, Jasper, Newton, Tyler, Chambers or Liberty counties. Join Mobiloil Credit Union today and be eligible to participate. To be considered, all applicants must complete the scholarship application and upload all required documents using the links provided below. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Deadline for scholarship submission is on or before Friday, March 5, 2021. Only one application per member allowed.
- Be in good standing as a member of Mobiloil Credit Union
- Seeking advanced education at an accredited higher education institution
- Submit Scholarship Application (use the link below)
- Submit a letter of recommendation. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Letter)
- Submit a brief biography or resume outlining your personal goals. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Bio)
- Submit a 500 word minimum essay in response to the question below. (use the link below and save as: Smith_John-Essay)
How have the unpredictable circumstances of 2020 changed the way you will approach your finances in the future?
Use the links below to submit your application and upload required documents!
Spend. Save. Thrive.
5.9% APR on all balance transfers for the life of the balance!
- IRS Banking Privacy Proposal
- USPS Mail Delays
- Digital Banking Security Tips
- COVID-19 Updates
- ExxonMobil Lockout Relief Resources