Individual Retirement Accounts
Save for the future with our IRAs.
- Terms range from three months to 5 years
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000.00
- Dividends paid monthly
- Dividends can be compounded or transferred to a different credit union account (age requirements apply for IRA dividend disbursal)
Penalties may apply for early withdrawals
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Offers tax-deferred earnings and the possibility for tax-deductible contributions.
Contributions are not tax-deductible, however, money in your Roth IRA including earnings can be withdrawn tax-free when you meet plan provisions. (Income limits apply)
Allows a non-deductible $2,000.00 annual contribution per child to accumulate tax-free for educational purposes (Income limits apply).
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
Plan helps the self-employed individual and the owner of a small business save for retirement for themselves and their employees.
Your IRA funds at Mobiloil Credit Union are federally insured separately for up to a maximum of $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Dividends are paid and compounded monthly on your daily balance.
Spend. Save. Thrive.
5.9% APR on all balance transfers for the life of the balance!
- Mobiloil Credit Union elects new Board Chairman
- COVID-19 Updates
- Economic Stimulus Payment information
- Escheatment Notice
- ExxonMobil Lockout Relief Resources