Smart Teen checking is all about you.
Learn how to use money and credit wisely, set financial goals and effectively plan for college. Being a teenager can be challenging, so we’ve designed the Smart Teen youth checking account to fit your busy lifestyle. Legal guardian required.
Available for Teens ages 13 – 17
- Receive a gift at account opening
- Exclusive event opportunities
- Parent Perks – Set limits and alerts
- Share secured credit card available1
- 3-D Secure by VISA
- Save for college, auto or travel
- Scholarship opportunity2
$25 deposit establishes Smart Teen Checking account. 1) Must be 16+ years of age for a Share Secured Credit Card & legal guardian required as joint owner if under 18 years of age. 2) All Scholarship Awards are subject to application guidelines. See CU for more details and eligibility. Federally insured by NCUA.
Spend. Save. Thrive.
5.9% APR on all balance transfers for the life of the balance!
- IRS Banking Privacy Proposal
- USPS Mail Delays
- Digital Banking Security Tips
- COVID-19 Updates
- ExxonMobil Lockout Relief Resources