Smart Plus Checking
Smart Plus is everything you need in a spending account
It’s your account; you control how it works for you. Open with $25 and begin earning up to 2.53% APYdisclosure1 when you meet the four activity qualifiersdisclosure2 below each month.
- $1,500 in Direct Deposit transactions per month.
- Complete 20 Debit and/or Credit transactions per month.disclosure3
- Log in to the Mobile App or Online Account Access at least once per month.
- Go Paperless with eStatements.
Get paid up to 4 days early
When you receive your direct deposit disclosure7 to your Smart Plus account, you can have access to your funds up to four days early. No more waiting around and wondering when you will receive your paycheck. You will get paid as soon as the funds are available - which in many cases is up to four days sooner than traditional banks.
Click here to learn more about how Direct Deposit works.
We’re working harder to help you bank smarter. Take advantage of these other account perks.
- Complimentary Credit Score Analysis
- Bill Payment
- Snap Deposit disclosure 4
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Free VISA Debit Card
- Electronic statement
- Unlimited check writing privilege
- 3-D Secure by VISA
- Pay Privilege disclosure5
- Overdraft protection is offered as a transfer from your share savings account or from a line of credit disclosure 6
- 24-hour accessibility using Online Account Access (Interactive internet access), Automated Account Access (touch-tone phone access), and Debit card access.
- 55 + members earn .05% APY on all balances. When qualifiers are met, balance rate tiers apply. One complimentary box of checks may be requested annually.
1 APY is annual percentage yield. $0 – $25,000.00 2.53% APY, $25,000.01 and up .50% APY. Dividends are calculated monthly on your daily balance. Rates subject to change without notice. go back to content
2 Activity Qualifiers trigger interest rate calculation on eligible balances. They are not required in order to use the account.go back to content
3 PIN or signature-based transactions on both Debit and Credit transactions are combined to meet criteria. go back to content
4 Eligible after 60 days when account is in good standing go back to content
5 Restrictions apply to both new and existing accounts.go back to content
6 Overdraft line of credit is subject to credit approval. go back to content
7 Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 4 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. We are dependent on the timing of your payor’s payment instructions and therefore you may not always see your direct deposits arrive early. This feature only applies to ACH payments crediting your bank account. This feature is not eligible on debit cards. go back to content
Spend. Save. Thrive.
5.9% APR on all balance transfers for the life of the balance!
- 2023 Holiday Closings
- Read our Quarter 1 Newsletter
- Escheatment Notice
- USPS Mail Delays
- Digital Banking Security Tips