ExxonMobil Lockout Relief
We Are Here For You
People Helping People is one of our core values at Mobiloil Credit Union. During this time of hardship, we want to remind you that we are here for those affected by the ExxonMobil lockout.
We are pleased to offer the following:
• Open membership to any individual who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Chambers, Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Newton, Orange or Tyler County, or are related to an existing member.
• Emergency loan assistance:
- Up to $3,000 at 2.99% APR* for 24 months
- No credit pull for existing members
- 90 days no pay
Important Contacts For Loan Payment Deferrals:
• Mortgage: Reach a representative at 409.924.5213.
• Auto and Personal Loans: Reach a representative at 409.924.5212.
• Business Services Department: Reach a representative at 409.924.5079.
• Must be a member of Mobiloil Credit Union. Relief options are available to new and existing members.
• Provide proof of ExxonMobil pay (ACH or paystub) and Lockout Letter
Ways to Manage Finances During a Lockout:
• Keep in contact with Mobiloil Credit Union. Let us know any changes or emergency situations and we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Make sure your credit is in order. Mobiloil Credit Union offers a free Credit Score Analysis at all branches.
• Sell any unneeded items to put toward your emergency fund.
• Evaluate your options for low-interest loans at Mobiloil Credit Union
• Create a budget and make necessary cuts.