Identity Theft: Who’s got your number?
Experts agree that your employees cannot totally protect themselves in every situation, but there are many things that they can do to reduce their chances of becoming a victim of identity theft.
The goal of this seminar is to give your employees the tools to minimize their risk of identity theft and to know what to do if they are a victim.
This seminar covers the following topics:
- What is identity theft
- How crooks get your personal information
- When to give your SSN & when you should not
- How to minimize the risk of ID Theft- online & offline
- Tips to protect yourself from phishing attacks
- Warning signs that you might be a victim
- What to do if you are a victim