Share Certificates, at a variety of available terms, allow you to earn a higher dividend rate than the share savings account or money management account. Certificates are a great way to save for the future. They are an insured, sound investment.
Share Certificates and IRA Certificates
- Terms range from three months to 5 years
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000.00
- Dividends paid monthly
- Dividends can be compounded or transferred to a different credit union account (age requirements apply for IRA dividend disbursal)
- Click here for current rates
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawals
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
TRADITIONAL IRA – Offers tax-deferred earnings and the possibility for tax-deductible contributions.
ROTH IRA – Contributions are not tax-deductible, however, money in your Roth IRA including earnings can be withdrawn tax-free when you meet plan provisions.
EDUCATION IRA – Allows a non-deductible $2,000.00 annual contribution per child to accumulate tax-free for educational purposes (income limits apply).
SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) – Plan helps the self-employed individual and the owner of a small business save for retirement for themselves and their employees.
Your IRA funds at Mobiloil Federal Credit Union are federally insured separately for up to a maximum of $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Click here for current rates.