Emergency Preparedness Resources
At Mobiloil Credit Union, our top priority is our members, and we know how important it is to have an effective plan in place in the event of an emergency or disaster. That's why we've created this resource full of useful services we offer, steps on how to protect your home and finances during a disaster, and top recommended sources that will help you stay in the know.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and utilize it as a resource to help you prepare for yourself and your family.
How We Can Help
- Mobile app - Easily access your account from your phone anytime, anywhere.
- Online Banking - Register for 24/7 access to your account.
- MobiloilX - Video chat with a Mobiloil Credit Union representative.
- Account Alerts - Receive activity notifications, balance updates and more.
- Card Controls - Turn your card on/off, receive card alerts, and more.
- Thrive Visa® Credit Card - Use for large purchases such as hotel reservations, fueling gas, and more.
- Overdraft Protection - Protect your checking account balance from falling below zero.
- SnapDeposit - Easily deposit checks from your phone.
- Shared Branching Network - Complete Mobiloil Credit Union transactions at other credit unions.
- eStatements - Reduce paperwork and store all account activity through online statements.
- Online Bill Pay - Ensure bills are paid on time, at your convenience.
- Plan your evacuation route.
- Stock up on emergency supplies and non-perishable food items.
- Create an emergency communication plan.
- Review insurance coverage and purchase necessary insurance if not currently covered.
- Take photos and videos of the property beforehand.
- Protect your home through proper planning.
- Contact credit card companies and lenders to learn about payment options to avoid late penalties.
- Check local news sources for updates and available resources.
- Visit DisasterAssistance.gov for relief information.
- Take photos and videos of property damage.
- File insurance claims.
- Be aware of scams.
- Research possible tax breaks.