Online and Mobile Banking Conversion - What You Need to Know
Why is Mobiloil Credit Union Converting Systems?
We are pleased to announce that we will be updating our online banking and mobile app systems. Beginning September 13th, 2021, you will notice that our online banking looks a bit different.
One of the main benefits is the user-friendly interface. Not only will this be easier to navigate, but it will also be easier to use across your many devices. As technology begins to develop across various platforms, Mobiloil Credit Union is committed to staying up to date and on top of the latest ways to keep your accounts safe.
What is New With This Conversion?
This platform will provide new features and functionality including:
- New, member-friendly online and mobile banking experience
- Top-notch security features
- Exciting new options, features, and benefits for businesses
- Better money management tools for financial wellness such as set goals and manage budgets
- Ability to share access with others as deemed appropriate
- Secure, live chat capabilities from within online banking and our mobile apps
- Capture, store, and organize receipts for taxes and such with Digital Receipts
- Enhanced transaction dispute capabilities
- Better understand your credit score and how to make it stronger
- Earn personalized rewards and cash-back offers for using your debit card (available post-launch)
- Send money to a friend or family member with Zelle® (available post-launch)
What Do You Need to Do to Prepare?
Verify contact info
Confirm your address, phone number, and email address by logging into your online banking account and making necessary changes under Settings. You are also welcome to call us at 800-892-1111 or visit us at one of our 12 branches. It will be critical that your information is correct.
Make note of Bill Pay downtime
Before the new online banking launch, there will be a short period of time where Bill Pay is unavailable. You can continue to make your bill payments until Tuesday, September 7 at 5 pm CST. Thereafter, bill payment services will be unavailable until the afternoon of Monday, September 13. Please make sure any payments that need to be made between September 8 and September 13 are scheduled to process on or before September 7.
Record ALL currently scheduled transfers
We encourage you to make note of all currently scheduled transfers, as any existing scheduled recurring transfers (SRTs) and payments from your checking or savings accounts to your credit union loans or other accounts, for instance, will NOT be visible on the new platform. However, those transactions will continue to process as usual. Please DO NOT set up those payments or transfers again as it will result in a duplicate withdrawal from your account. Should you need to make changes to those payments after the conversion, simply contact a credit union representative for assistance.
Record ALL external account numbers that receive transfers
We encourage you to make note of all external account numbers, outside of your Mobiloil Credit Union accounts, that receive transfers. Those account numbers will not carry over to the new platform, and you will need to re-establish those connections when the new platform goes live.
Download any OnTrack reports or relevant information
OnTrack will not continue on the new platform. We advise you to download reports or other information by August 31.
Make note of current account alerts
Alerts (both email and text) will need to be set up again on the new platform. It will be necessary to select and add new alerts from the list available.
Mark calendar date of release
Our conversion will take place on September 13, 2021. We expect that under normal circumstances the digital banking services will be restored early afternoon on September 13th.
Check inbox and website for frequent updates
We promise to keep you up to date on all of the important information regarding the conversion. This will include emails to any email addresses that we have on file and updates posted on our website.
Download the new app on Monday, September 13
The new mobile app will be available for download on Monday, September 13 within the Apple and Google Play stores.
Important Dates Related to the Conversion
- August 30th Bill Pay will not allow for new registrations.
- September 7th New members will no longer be able to register for online banking or our mobile app. Bill Pay will be disabled altogether as will external transfers.
- September 9th Our old mobile apps will be removed from the Apple and Google Play stores.
- September 10th By end of the day, the existing digital banking solution will become unavailable, and the conversion will begin.
- September 13th The conversion will be complete, and the new digital banking solution will be available.
Login Process for New Launch
After the conversion is complete on September 13th, you will need to change your password upon logging into Online Banking. You may log in through your desktop or through the mobile app. *If you are registering through the mobile app, you will need to download the new app. We will post the link to the new app when it is live.
Upon logging in, complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Upon initial login, you must use your member number and PIN. The PIN will be shared with you closer to the launch date.
- Step 2: You will then be prompted to create a new username and password. Please note: Your member number cannot be used as your username.
- Step 3: Confirm contact information through Multi-Factor Authentication. You will select a delivery method to receive a 6-digit code.
- Upon verifying through entering the code, you will be brought to your account.
Online Banking Conversion Guides
Below you will find individual guides regarding new features and product updates.
Online Banking Overview
Check out an overview of the new Online Banking platform.
Online Banking Registration
Learn how to register for Online Banking.
Account Alerts & Notifications Guide
Learn how to set account alerts and account notifications.
External Transfers Guide
Learn how to set external transfers.
What Will Change That is Important to Know?
- New app: When the new platform launches on September 13th, you will need to download our new and improved mobile app. We will send you an email with a link to the app store once our new app goes live.
- Current scheduled payments and transfers will NOT be visible on the new platform, but will still process: Any existing scheduled recurring transfers (SRTs) and payments from your checking or savings accounts to your credit union loans or other accounts, for instance, will NOT be visible on the new platform. However, these transactions will continue to process as usual. Please DO NOT set up your existing payments or transfers again as it will result in a duplicate withdrawal from your account.
- Bill Pay: We will be using a new Bill Pay provider when the platform goes live, but we are working to ensure that your existing payees, payment history, and recurring bill payments carry over to the new platform and process as they did before.
- Member-to-member transfers: You will still be able to perform member-to-member transfers; however, it will operate a little differently. After the conversion, you will first need to add a recipient. Once added, that recipient will be saved as a transfer option until you delete it. To do this, you will select "Add A Recipient" in the Move Money/Make a Transfer section within Online Banking and then complete the requested information.
- Quicken: You will need to re-establish a connection with Quicken on the new platform. Be on the lookout for a step-by-step guide on how to register when the new platform launches.
- OnTrack: OnTrack will not continue on the new platform; however, we will offer a similar money management tool. We advise you to download reports or other information from OnTrack by August 31st.
- Security questions: Security questions will go away on the new platform. Rest assured that a combination of newer, more robust security features will be in place to maintain a highly secure login process.
- Account Alerts: Alerts (both email and text) will need to be set up again on the new platform. It will be necessary to select and add new alerts from the list provided.