To Our Valued Members,
There is no higher priority to our entire Mobiloil Credit Union Family than the safety of our members and employees. We are actively monitoring communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and internal teams established to monitor this evolving situation.
What We Are Doing
We want you to feel confident banking with Mobiloil Credit Union and are working hard to minimize disruptions in services. Here are important updates regarding our operations:
- Launched MobiloilX: The same Mobiloil Credit Union branch experience you’ve come to know and trust, all at your fingertips! Now you can live video chat with a MOCU employee on your mobile phone to process loan requests, open new accounts, make changes to your account and more! Click here to download the mobile app today!
- Drive-thru only service based on guidance from the CDC and will strive to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability.
- We have modified our cleaning and operational procedures for our members’ and employees’ health and safety.
- Employees have been educated on maintaining a reasonable distance from members and each other.
- We have activated virtual or work from home procedures as appropriate.
What You Can Do
We want to take the opportunity to remind you of alternative ways you can conduct your financial business and manage your accounts remotely in light of the current situation.
- Take advantage of drive-thru and digital options to the extent possible.
- If you have not already done so, enroll in online banking by visiting mobiloilcu.org or visit the app store to download the Mobiloil Credit Union app. Here you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, pay bills and more from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Find an ATM near you for quick access to cash.
- Help us stay in touch with you by updating your contact information under Settings within online banking.
Economic Stimulus Payments
Here’s what you need to know regarding the Economic Stimulus Payments:
- If the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has your direct deposit information on file from a recent tax return, the funds will be deposited automatically to that account.
- If the IRS does not have your account information, you can provide it to the IRS on the Treasury’s web-based portal (currently under development) so that you can receive payments electronically, as opposed to waiting for a check in the mail.
- If your stimulus deposit is sent to a closed account, the funds will be returned to the IRS and a paper check will be mailed. For this reason, it is important that you ensure the IRS has your correct account information to prevent delays with receipt of your stimulus funds.
- For the latest information regarding the Economic Stimulus Payments, click here.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Need COVID-19 relief for your business? An SBA-backed Paycheck Protection Program loan can help. Click here to learn more.
The chart below will help you better understand which services are available across our different channels:
Currently, some of our mortgage and business related services are available by appointment only. Here are the numbers to reach those areas directly:
Business Services: 409.924.5079
Mortgage Loans: 409.924.5213
Retirement and Investment Services: 409.499.3246
Be on Alert for Scams
Click here for helpful information related to Coronavirus scams.