To Our Valued Members,
There is no higher priority to our entire Mobiloil Credit Union Family than the safety of our members and employees. We are actively monitoring communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and internal teams established to monitor this evolving situation.
What We Are Doing
We want you to feel confident banking with Mobiloil Credit Union and are working hard to minimize disruptions in services. Here are important updates regarding our operations:
- Starting Friday, March 20th, we will shift to drive-thru only service based on guidance from the CDC and will strive to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability.
- We have modified our cleaning and operational procedures for our members’ and employees’ health and safety.
- Employees have been educated on maintaining a reasonable distance from members and each other.
- We have activated virtual or work from home procedures as appropriate.
- Skip-A-Pay: Effective March 26, 2020, Mobiloil Credit Union has or will defer contractually-scheduled payments on eligible loans for the next 30 days for eligible members. There is not a processing fee for this benefit. You can confirm whether or not your loan payment has already been deferred within online banking or our mobile app. Click here for more details about Skip-A-Pay.
What You Can Do
We want to take the opportunity to remind you of alternative ways you can conduct your financial business and manage your accounts remotely in light of the current situation.
- Take advantage of drive-thru and digital options to the extent possible.
- If you have not already done so, enroll in online banking by visiting mobiloilcu.org or visit the app store to download the Mobiloil Credit Union app. Here you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, pay bills and more from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Find an ATM near you for quick access to cash.
- Help us stay in touch with you by updating your contact information under Settings within online banking.
The chart below will help you better understand which services are available across our different channels:
Currently, some of our mortgage and business related services are available by appointment only. Here are the numbers to reach those areas directly:
Business Services: 409.924.5079
Mortgage Loans: 409.924.5213
Retirement and Investment Services: 409.499.3246
Be on Alert for Scams
Click here for helpful information related to Coronavirus scams.