COVID-19 Resource Center
What we are doing
We want you to feel confident banking with Mobiloil Credit Union and are working hard to minimize disruptions in services. Here are important updates regarding our operations:
- MobiloilX: The same Mobiloil Credit Union branch experience you’ve come to know and trust, all at your fingertips! Now you can live video chat with a MOCU employee on your mobile phone to process loan requests, open new accounts, make changes to your account and more! Click here to download the mobile app today!
- We have modified our cleaning and operational procedures for our members’ and employees’ health and safety.
- Employees have been educated on maintaining a reasonable distance from members and each other.
- We have activated virtual or work from home procedures as appropriate.
What You Can Do
We want to take the opportunity to remind you of alternative ways you can conduct your financial business and manage your accounts remotely in light of the current situation.
- Take advantage of drive-thru and digital options to the extent possible.
- If you have not already done so, enroll in online banking by visiting mobiloilcu.org or visit the app store to download the Mobiloil Credit Union app. Here you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, pay bills and more from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Download the MobiloilX App to bank from the comfort of your home.
- Find an ATM near you for quick access to cash.
- Help us stay in touch with you by updating your contact information under Settings within online banking.
Economic Stimulus Payments
In the event that a third-round stimulus payment is distributed, we want to make sure to answer questions regarding your payment.
Check out these Stimulus Payment FAQs:
Beware of Coronavirus Related Scams!
Please be aware that with Coronavirus making headlines daily, hackers and scammers are now using this public health crisis as an opportunity to take advantage of unsuspecting businesses and consumers.
During these uncertain times, we want to remind our members and our community to continue to stay guarded when receiving unfamiliar phone calls, emails, text messages and social media messages. Unfortunately, scammers and fraudsters are using Coronavirus to their advantage, using fear as their tactic to steal personal and private information.
Please remember, Mobiloil Credit Union will never ask for your account number, Social Security Number, or password via phone calls, emails, text messages or social media messages. If someone contacts you and asks for such information, please call us immediately at 800-892-1111 or 409-892-1111.
As a reminder, if you are a Mobiloil Credit Union Debit/ATM Cardholder and suspect fraudulent activity on your account, please contact us immediately. You may also report scams to the Federal Trade Commission at (877-382-4357), or online at www.ftc.gov. For information related to COVID-19, be sure to access trusted sites only, such as www.cdc.gov.