COVID-19 Resource Center
What we are doing
We want you to feel confident banking with Mobiloil Credit Union and are working hard to minimize disruptions in services. Here are important updates regarding our operations:
- MobiloilX: The same Mobiloil Credit Union branch experience you’ve come to know and trust, all at your fingertips! Now you can live video chat with a MOCU employee on your mobile phone to process loan requests, open new accounts, make changes to your account and more! Click here to download the mobile app today!
- We have modified our cleaning and operational procedures for our members’ and employees’ health and safety.
- Employees have been educated on maintaining a reasonable distance from members and each other.
- We have activated virtual or work from home procedures as appropriate.
What You Can Do
We want to take the opportunity to remind you of alternative ways you can conduct your financial business and manage your accounts remotely in light of the current situation.
- Take advantage of drive-thru and digital options to the extent possible.
- If you have not already done so, enroll in online banking by visiting mobiloilcu.org or visit the app store to download the Mobiloil Credit Union app. Here you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, pay bills and more from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Download the MobiloilX App to bank from the comfort of your home.
- Find an ATM near you for quick access to cash.
- Help us stay in touch with you by updating your contact information under Settings within online banking.
Economic Stimulus Payments
In the event that a third-round stimulus payment is distributed, we want to make sure to answer questions regarding your payment.
Check out these Stimulus Payment FAQs:
Child Tax Credit
As part of the American Rescue Plan Act, families are temporarily able to receive advance expanded payments on their Child Tax Credit beginning July 15th. To see if you qualify for the advance payments, visit IRS.gov/credits-deductions/advance-child-tax-credit-payments-in-2021.
If you qualify, your Child Tax Credit payment will be available in your MOCU account as soon as we receive the funds from the government. There is no need to call, simply log in to Online Banking to see if the payment has posted. Payments may show as pending until funds are received by the credit union on the settlement date assigned by the US Treasury. For more information on the 2021 Child Tax Credit payments, visit IRS.gov/credits-deductions/advance-child-tax-credit-payments-in-2021.